Nursing Mothers Nutrition...Jucing101

While I was nursing my daughter, it was important for me to provide her with all the nutrients she needed.  Nursing already provides so many health benefits for you and your baby, so its important to watch what you put in your body.

I began Juicing as a way to provide more nutrients for my baby.  I do not recommend a juice fast while nursing or pregnant because that can result in a reduced milk supply.  Nursing already burns lots of calories so it is important as you are nursing that you eat a nutritionally balanced meal.  

While I was nursing I uploaded a video on my YouTube Channel for Beginners interested in Juicing.  If you are Nursing for the first time, this video will help you to put together a selection that is tasty as well as nutritional for both you and baby. 

The Recipe includes:
  • 1 beet
  • 2 pears
  • 2 oranges
  • 1 apple (Red Delicious)
  • 4 carrots
Feel free to add 2 sticks of Celery or a small amount of Kale for more vegetables.

Electric Juiceman JM400 Jr. 2-speed Juicer used in this video.






Comments

Popular Posts