Dora Themed 2nd Birthday Party



My daughter will be turning 2 next week.  This weekend we are throwing her a 2nd birthday party at the house and I am so excited!!!  She absolutely loves Dora...whenever she sees her she says, "that's my Dora."  Can you imagine what she will say when she sees all the Dora decorations at the house.  I feel like it's my birthday.

Because this is her 2nd Birthday, we're just having an intimate setting at the house with 8-10 kids.  I always have a hard time thinking about gift bags for the kids because they're so young.  

Below is a list of kid friendly items we will have at the party

Birthday Party Menu:
Pizza
Chicken Wings
Veggie Trays
Deli Sandwiches (cut out in Shapes)
Dora Cake (purchased from Dierbergs)
Ice Cream Cups

Party Bags:
DIY Dora Favor Bags 

Inside the Favor Bags:
Animal Crackers
Bubbles
Crayons
Activity Book
Small Reading Book

I will definitely post pictures and instructions for all the items I am creating myself.  Comment below if you have any questions.

Mommy Hot Spot

Comments

Popular Posts