First Time Mom



I'm starting this blog as a first time mom.  Although my daughter will be turning two next week...there are so many things I would like to share about my experiences being a mother that could help those first time moms or new and expecting parents on your journey.

My daughter is truly the apple of my eye.  She is the reason I know how to love and I understand what love truly means.  When she came into my life, I just thought she was the most precious little girl in the world.  Everything was so perfect about her.  She was a healthy baby and I couldn't ask for anything more.

I had a smooth pregnancy for the most part, although she did come 3 weeks early.  I was so ready to meet her.  She was the most calm baby.  I knew no one would have a problem watching my child (that's a different story now). 

I breast fed her for 14 months, although I wish I would've gone longer.  I really do miss that bond that we had as I was breastfeeding her.  Now she's growing and she wants to be independent...I miss those baby days when she wanted to cuddle with me or just lay on my chest.  Now-a-days the only time I get to experience that is when she's not feeling well and that's no fun.  

One thing I did as a new and expecting mother that helped me was watch YouTube Channels of Expecting Mothers or First time parents.  It really helped me to better understand the process and what I could possibly expect. Although there is no way you can prepare for such a life changing event.  I told myself I would Vlog my next pregnancy so I can share in those experiences with other parents.  

I cannot believe it will be two years since I gave birth, but I look forward to all the years to come and I thank God for blessing me with such a precious gift.

Mommy Hot Spot

Comments

  1. Hello,
    I'm in tears after reading this. I normally don't comment on things, but this has truly touched my heart. I too have the greatest gift of a little girl (who is turning 1 in a couple of weeks, most certainly bittersweet). I have managed to breastfeed her all of this time, as nerve wracking as it can be at times, it's definitely worth it! I'm truly blessed to have such an angel.

    -One mom to another, thanks for sharing...

    P.S. I'm using the Dora backpack tutorial for her 1st bday thanks for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry for the late post, but I'm so glad to hear that you could relate to this post. I hope your breastfeeding journey is still going well and so glad you could use the backpack tutorial I had so much fun making them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts