a Blog for First Time Parents, New and Expecting Parents and Parents of Multiples to discuss the challenges, rewards and experiences of being a parent. Mommy Hot Spot is a blog used to discuss anything related to our children, marriage, parenting and being married with children. This blog will be used to share, get ideas or advice on anything related to these topics.
My goodie bags are coming along nicely for the party this weekend. I made the white chocolate dipped pretzel thermometers tonight for each of the kiddos. This was a fun one because my daughter also assisted me in dipping the pretzels. I always enjoy those activities we can experience together.
What I used:
White Chocolate Candy Melts - Michaels Craft Store
Red Decorating Icing - Michaels Craft Store
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Individual Pretzel Bags - Michaels Craft Store
1. Melt the white chocolate and a dab of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a microwaveable cup for increments of 30 seconds until smooth
2. Place wax paper on the counter
3. Take Pretzel Rods and dip into melted white chocolate.
4. Place dipped white chocolate pretzel rod onto wax paper and let sit until dry
5. Once dry, take red decorating icing and draw a thermometer onto the pretzel
6. Place completed pretzels in the refrigerator to harden the decorating gel
7. Once harden, place each pretzel in an individually wrapped pretzel bag and place in your goodie bags