Mickey & Minnie Mouse Cookie Party Favors

As I look back through all of my creative Birthday Party Ideas, I cant help but to share with you my creation from last year.  The theme for last years birthday party was Minnie Mouse, so I created Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Cookies as Party Favors for my daughters 1st birthday Party.

I always knew I had the creative gene because my mother is very crafty, but I think I out did myself with these cookies.  No one at the party could believe that I took the time to cut out and design all of these cookies for the kids.  It was very time consuming, but I enjoyed every minute of it.  Hope you enjoy.

Items Used:

  • Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
  • Mickey Cookie Cutters - Party City
  • Lollipop Sticks
  • Wax Paper
  • Black Icing
  • White Icing
  • Red Icing
  • Icing Tips


Instructions:

  1. Prepare the Sugar Cookie Mix as instructed on the package
  2. Roll the dough out on wax paper (the thicker the dough is the large the cookies will be)
  3. Cut the dough using the Mickey cookie cutters
  4. Place the cut out cookies on a cookie sheet insert the lollipop stick at the bottom of the cookie and bake as recommended on the package
  5. Remove the cookies from the oven and let sit
  6. Once cookies have cooled down, begin decorating
  7. Cut the tips of your icing and add the Icing Tips to decorate (the smaller tips are used for the eyes and mouth, the larger tip is used for the ears and bow)









Comments

Popular Posts