Zip lock Omelet Recipe

As many of you know I am currently on a detox, basically I can only have fruits and veggies with a few other items. One thing I can have is an egg white omelet with veggies. So I prepared this zip lock omelet. This omelet is perfect for me because I prepare my ingredients the night before and cook it in the morning as I'm getting ready for work.

Ingredients:
Egg whites
Green Pepper
Red Pepper
Orange Pepper
Spinach
Mushrooms
Diced Tomatoes
Zip lock sandwich bag
Salt
Pepper
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder

Instructions:
1. Cut up and dice the peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes.
2. Add a table spoon of olive oil to the skillet and a teaspoon of minced garlic.  Sauté the peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach (add your seasonings)
3. After you have sautéed your vegetables place them in a zip lock sandwich bag.
4. Add your whipped egg whites (or eggs) to the bag
5. Seal the bag
6. Boil a pot of water and add the ziplock bag to the water
7. Let the omelet cook for about 12 minutes, when it is finished it will float to the top of the water.
8. Take the bag out of the water and roll the omelet out onto your plate.

Enjoy





























Comments

Popular Posts