Doc McStuffins Thermometer Pretzels Instructions



My goodie bags are coming along nicely for the party this weekend. I made the white chocolate dipped pretzel thermometers tonight for each of the kiddos. This was a fun one because my daughter also assisted me in dipping the pretzels. I always enjoy those activities we can experience together.

What I used:
Pretzel Rods 
White Chocolate Candy Melts - Michaels Craft Store
Red Decorating Icing - Michaels Craft Store
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Wax Paper
Individual Pretzel Bags - Michaels Craft Store

Instructions:
1. Melt the white chocolate and a dab of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a microwaveable cup for increments of 30 seconds until smooth



2. Place wax paper on the counter

3. Take Pretzel Rods and dip into melted white chocolate. 

4. Place dipped white chocolate pretzel rod onto wax paper and let sit until dry

5. Once dry, take red decorating icing and draw a thermometer onto the pretzel


6. Place completed pretzels in the refrigerator to harden the decorating gel

7. Once harden, place each pretzel in an individually wrapped pretzel bag and place in your goodie bags

Comments

Popular Posts