So much has changed!!!

Its been so long since my last post and I apologize for the delay.  I have been so busy with life in general as I'm sure everyone can relate (still no excuses).  I am actually expecting another baby girl in the next few weeks, but you also know what time it is, its time for my baby girls birthday party!!!

Every since her 1st birthday party, I have always made it a point to make something for her party.  The 1st year I made Mickey and Minnie Mouse cookies as favors for all the kids.  The 2nd year I made Dora The Explorer Back Pack Party Bags for the kids and this year we are doing a Doc McStuffins Theme and I have made the Party Invitations, Name badges for the kids and I will be making some party favors.  I know this may seem like a lot, but I feel like our lives are going to change so much with the addition of our newest baby girl and I wanted to go all out for her, plus I'm not sure if this baby will come early or not because she is also due in March so there is a possibility that she could come on my oldest birthday:)

I hope everyone is doing well and of course I will post pictures and instructions on everything I am making for her big day.  Again, I think I am more excited about her birthday than she is.

Comments

Popular Posts