Doc McStuffins Themed 3rd Birthday Party



As I mentioned in my previous post, it is time for my baby girls 3rd birthday.  Time waits for no one!  Because my due date is so close to her birthday, we've decided to have our birthday party at Pump It Up an indoor, private, party place that features gigantically fun inflatables.  I was not up for everyone at my house, cleaning and preparing for delivery at the same time.

This year we will be celebrating with a Doc McStuffins Themed Party.  Of course I am always trying to find ways to cut cost, so I decided to make the Invitations, Name Badges for the Kids and some of the Party favors.  These are all things that I have already begin preparing because as I mentioned, I am not sure where I will be, but I want her to have a great time.

Below is a list of the items I will include in her party favor bags this year:

Doc McStuffins Name Badges
White Chocolated Covered dipped pretzel sticks as thermometers
Prescription Bottle Skittles
Bag of Sliced Apples
Band aide Cookies

All of the items listed will be self made, so I will post a separate post for each item in case you want to try making these items yourselves.

I also plan on purchasing Doc McStuffins cupcakes of some sort (I will post pictures) and cups of ice cream for the party.

Comments

Popular Posts