Zip lock Omelet Recipe
Zip lock sandwich bag
1. Cut up and dice the peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes.
2. Add a table spoon of olive oil to the skillet and a teaspoon of minced garlic. Sauté the peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach (add your seasonings)
3. After you have sautéed your vegetables place them in a zip lock sandwich bag.
4. Add your whipped egg whites (or eggs) to the bag
5. Seal the bag
6. Boil a pot of water and add the ziplock bag to the water
7. Let the omelet cook for about 12 minutes, when it is finished it will float to the top of the water.
8. Take the bag out of the water and roll the omelet out onto your plate.