Personalized Birthday Phone Call from Dora

I hope all is well! Just wanted to share some information with everyone. I just so happened to be tuned into Nick jr on a particular day (our tv is always on Disney or Nick Jr so I tend to tune it out sometimes), but this particular time I saw that you can receive a personalized phone call from a character on your birthday and it's free to sign up!


Of course I signed up! Even though my girls birthdays aren't until March. I had to make sure it was legit. 

Here are the characters your child can receive a phone call from


You can also preview the call. I was so excited when I saw this I can't wait until March. I signed up both of my girls even though the youngest will be turning one. I know she won't understand but it will be perfect for my soon to be four year old.

To sign up visit http://www.nickjr.com/birthday-club

Mzplayr

Comments

Popular Posts