Toddler Reward Chart

I don't know about you, but I've been on a mission to help my 3 year old learn responsibilities.  She has so many toys and I would love for my house to be back to normalcy...well at least look like it did before I had children.  I know that is probably not possible, but I figured I could do something to at least help in this effort.  I had been looking online for some type of chart where I could have a list of responsibilities and when she completed them, she would receive a sticker.  I had the hardest time finding what I was looking for, so I decided to create something myself.

I made a chart with a list of her responsibilities.  Whenever she completes one of the responsibilities, she receives a sticker and if she fills up the whole chart, she can pick out a toy.  This would give her something to look forward to, and also help me because I don't want her to think every time we go to the store she is entitled to receive a gift.

I know every child is different and your needs might be different from mine, but I did include an image of what my chart looks like and hopefully you can find some use in it and it can be useful for you and your little one.  I am so excited to get started and help her to understand that she has to complete her responsibilities/chores and more importantly, she must obey her parents.


Comments

Popular Posts