The Fitness Mom Struggle


I am really struggling with this fitness mom life.  I have not had any motivation to workout.  I am so exhausted when I get home from work, I feel like working out is a chore.  Now my girls are 5 months and 3 years old and I am breastfeeding my baby.  Where am I suppose to find the time to workout?  I know it can be done, I see other mothers doing it all the time...but they have to be Supermom's, because there is not enough time in the day to get the kids ready in the morning, drop off at daycare and school (which are two different locations) work 8 hours, pick up the kids, breastfeed, cook dinner, prepare for bedtime for the kids, prepare lunch and bottles for the next day and spend time with the mister...then do it all over again.  If anyone has any tips, please share below.  I can definitely use your help

Sincerely,
An Exhausted Mommy

Comments

Popular Posts